Student learning aligned to Te Aho Matua
- Te Ira Tangata – That each student will understand and demonstrate the values of manaakitanga, aroha, tapu, ngakau mahaki.
- Te Reo, Te Ao – That each student understands theMaori view of life and identifies their own knowledge, skills, attitudes and values.
- Nga Iwi – That each student knows and is at ease with their own unique history and whakapapa.
- Nga Ahuatanga Ako – The learning needs of each student is identified and provided in a variety of ways that faciltates learning.
- Te Tino Uaratanga – That each student will learn about and develop an appreciation of their local and regional community.